About me

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Three people I would send the day with

I wouldn't be able to chose three but I would chose four, I would chose my friends. I don't really hang out with them much but we do in school. We would go and eat at a nice place, duh eating first. I would want to go to cheesecake factory because I really want to go there and try it. We then would go get ice cream and hang out at the park, I know we already ate but is for snack, like who doesn't eat snack after dinner. We would end the day with a smoothie and walking home. It would be perfect because we get to eat throughout the whole day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hapipa! I liked reading about your fun day that you would like to have with your friends. You are quite the writer. It's wonderful to see how far you've come! I hope everything is going great for you.

    -Mr. Step-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you planned a great day filled with friends and food!

    ReplyDelete