About me

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Finding Dory

   Usually sequels aren't always the best, but this movie just proved that wrong. Finding Dory is a sequel To finding Nemo, when dory starts to remember things about her family she is determined to find them with the help of Nemo and marlin she starts the adventure. She meets new people along the way and starts to now the true meaning of family. This was a funny, heartwarming, and unforgettable movie that I will never get bored of watching. Ellen DeGeneres as dory just makes the movie even better. I love this movie and is definitely one of my favorite movies ever. 


3 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! Dory as a baby was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie was amazing and funny. I could watch it again because of how amazing the director made the movie.

    ReplyDelete