About me

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's Complicated

     I don't know why but picking a book is really hard for me, sometimes I go days without a book because I can't find the perfect one. But, whenever I find a really good book, I will literally finish it overnight. Usually what happens is I think I found myself a good book, but I didn't that is why I always ask miss Joyner, it's funny how she knows what I like more than I do, or my friends. Whenever I pick out my own book the chances of me liking it isn't very big, but I have improved. For example I am the one that chose the last eight books by myself, technically it was two series, the hunger games and the selection series. I am not even joking they are like my favorite two series, I literally almost cried because I was on the last book, I wanted more. All in all, finding the perfect book takes a lot of time but when you do you, finish really quickly, it's so sad.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of those series so much. I think I've re-read The Hunger Games trilogy at least three times. Katniss and Peeta Nerd Alert. :)

    ReplyDelete