About me

Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Gratitude List

        I am laying on my bed thinking about my life, I sit up look around. My life is great, I have a lot to be thankful for.
My Gratitude List 
2) I am thankful for my family, who are always giving me happiness and love.
3) I am thankful for my friends, who are always there for me when I need them and who always make me laugh.
4) I am thankful for Movies, For always having the ability to be entertained when I am bored.
5) I am thankful for learning, for being able to learn.
6) I am thankful for food, for being able to eat all the different types of food.
7) I am thankful for the roof on top of my house,the one that keeps me dry when it's raining and the one that keeps me warm when it's cold outside.
8) I am thankful for books, for always being there for me when I am bored.
9) I am thankful for chocolate, for always making me happy when I am sad.
10) I am thankful for my life, for being able to live.
1) I am thankful for my health, for being able to run the mile in P.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment